Clayton Roe, Off-Campus Coordinator Cell: 780-722-4058
Navigate by selecting from the links on the left, which include:
- Before Starting
- During Placement (Weekly Activity Logs, etc)
- When Finished (Evaluations)
1. Evaluation of RAP students to be completed after 125 hours.
2. Evaluation of Work Experience students to be completed towards end of August (when student has completed work experience).
3. Summer Off-Campus Student worksite injury reporting:
To report a student worksite injury, refer to the Injury flowchart.
The employer must complete an Injury Report on any injured student.
The student must complete a Student Injury Report.