Careers (NEW process!!)
Do you enjoy driving? Do you enjoy working with children? Are you looking for a part time job that will give you free time during the day? Then this is the job for you! Be the first person to greet students in the morning and see them home safely each afternoon. Apply to be a school bus driver today!
Join the Battle River School Division Team! Bus Driver Application
Class 1 or 2 driver licence
Clean driving abstract
Clear Criminal Record and Intervention Record Check
S Endorsement preference
Bring your children along for the ride
Summer and Holidays off
Be a positive influence in the lives of our students!
Please complete the application (and other documents listed on the application), scan, then email to email@example.com
We thank everyone for their interest, however only qualified applicants will be contacted.
External applicants will need to do the following after accessing the portal link (above):
- Create an account (click “Sign In” in the top right corner of the Job Portal)
- Create a Profile in the account
- Apply for current job opportunities by submitting applications
To successfully apply for current job opportunities, applicants need to upload the following documents for each position they apply for:
- Cover Letter (including the job reference code)
- For Education Assistants, download, save, complete, and upload the EA Application (click here)
- Confidentiality Undertaking (all applicants, please print, complete, sign, scan, upload)
- Records Disclosure (all applicants, please print, complete, sign, scan & upload)
- Supporting Documents
- (Required for Teacher/
- Certificates & Diplomas
- Reference Letters
- Teaching Evaluations
- Teaching Qualifications
- (Required for Teacher/
Security Clearance Documents
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, the Division acknowledges that not all applicants will be able to secure proper security clearance documents prior to applying for positions. However, all applicants will still need to properly upload their Cover Letters and Resumes for the positions they want to be considered for.
Once offered a position, all successful candidates will still need to obtain and submit the following security clearance documents within 45 days of starting their new position:
- Criminal Record with Vulnerable Sector Check (obtained within the last six months)
- Child Welfare Intervention Record Check (obtained within the last six months)