Join our Team!
To have your application considered you must upload all documents referred to below:
1. Create an Online Portfolio by clicking on this button:
- The username and password you create will be used exclusively for applying for positions available at Battle River School Division only.
- A separate portfolio must be created for EACH job category. Note there are 3 separate categories in a drop-down menu from which you can choose from. Choose according to which type of job/position you are applying for.
2. After creating your portfolio(s), you must then APPLY for EACH position you are interested in.
3. Once registered, sign in to your Online Portfolio and complete the Personal Information section.
4. We require you to upload documents from each of the seven categories below:
4.1 Resume, including references
4.2 Supporting Documents
- Certificates & Diplomas
- Reference Letters
- Teaching Evaluations
- Teaching Qualifications
Required for Teacher/Administrator/Superintendent positions
4.3 Criminal Record Check (required for school-based positions; must be current)
Obtain from local police detachment.
4.4 Intervention Record Check (required for school-based positions; must be current)
Obtain from Child & Family Services.
4.5 Confidentiality Undertaking (required from all applicants)
4.6 Records Disclosure (required from all applicants)
4.7 Substitute Teacher Application 2019-2020 (if applying for Sub Teacher)
Educational Assistant Application (if applying for EA/Substitute EA)
5. View the Employment Opportunities that are available, and apply.
Cover letters are specific to individual jobs, therefore upload your cover letter when prompted during the application process.