TEACHER - FTT Jack Stuart School
Teachers, Administrators, Superintendents
Location: Jack Stuart School
Competition #: 10710
Open To: All whom apply
Date Posted: January 9th, 2020
Closing Date: January 30th, 2020 - 12:00pm
BATTLE RIVER SCHOOL DIVISION is seeking applications for the following:
Position: Full-time Temporary Teacher
Location: Jack Stuart Elementary School, Camrose, Alberta
Located in the City of Camrose (100 km southeast of Edmonton, population 17,000), Jack Stuart is a K to 5 school.
INTENT:There is a need for a full time temporary teacher to fill a leave. This temporary position involves teaching in a Centralized Program, and will commence approximately March, 2020.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess experience/training in programming for complex needs students
- Possess experience/willingness in leading educational assistants to support student needs
- Possess experience/willingness in working collaboratively with therapists
- Possess excellent numeracy and literacy teaching strategies.
- Possess excellent classroom management skills, be proficient with assessment for learning, and outcome based assessment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills required.
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in Professional Learning Communities.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and relationship skills with students, parents, and school staff.
- Ability to work collaboratively with school teams including administrator, staff, parents, therapists, and assistants to develop personal learning plans and support year-end transitions
- Be proficient with technology and 21st century learning.
- A desire to contribute to a variety of school programs (Breakfast Program, School Spirit Theme Days)
Only online applications will be accepted. If you require assistance setting up your online portfolio please contact Apply to Education at 1-877-900-5627.
The successful candidate will be required to submit a Criminal Records Check including the Vulnerable Sector as well as an Intervention Record Check to Human Resources Department within 30 days of hire date.
Please choose the appropriate category in the drop down menu when creating your profile for this position:
Teachers, Principals & Superintendents
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.