TEACHER - PTP - Holden Colony School
Teachers, Administrators, Superintendents
Location: Holden Colony School
Competition #: 11888
Open To: All whom apply
Date Posted: June 17th, 2020
Closing Date: Open Ended
BATTLE RIVER SCHOOL DIVISION invites applications for the following position:
POSITION: TEACHER - Part Time Probationary – Holden Colony School.
LOCATION: Holden Colony School is located 6 Km southwest of Holden, Alberta
It is a two-room school offering classes from Grade 1 to Grade 9.
INTENT: There is a need for a part-time probationary 0.50 FTE teacher at Holden Colony School.
This position will close as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Preferred applicants will have:
- Previous experience teaching in a Hutterite Colony
- Strong background in Literacy and Numeracy
- Experience teaching ELL students
- Experience in differentiation and scaffolding to support a multi-level classroom
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion for working with young learners
- Knowledge on assessment for learning and outcome-based reporting
- Sound classroom management skills
- An ability to program for students with diverse learning needs
- Ability to develop relationships with children, parents and staff.
- Willingness to be involved in all aspects of the overall school program.
- Superior organizational and communication skills.
For further information please contact or Patrick McFeely, Colony Schools Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 780-781-2792
Please email your application/resume to: email@example.com In the subject line indicate the position you are applying for: Teacher - Holden Colony
Please visit our BRSD website – “Application Process” to print, complete, and scan these documents to your portfolio:
- Records Disclosure
- Confidentiality Undertaking
- Cover letter
- Degree transcripts
- Reference letters
Successful candidates will be required to submit a
- Criminal Records Check including the Vulnerable Sector (City police or RCMP) and an
- Intervention Record Check (Child and Family Services) to Human Resources Department within 30 days of hire date.
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted