TEACHER - FTT French Immersion - Charlie Killam School
Teachers, Administrators, Superintendents
Location: École Charlie Killam School
Competition #: 12870
Open To: All whom apply
Date Posted: January 7th, 2021
Closing Date: Open Ended
BATTLE RIVER SCHOOL DIVISION is seeking applications for the following:
POSITION: Full-time Temporary French Immersion Teacher
LOCATION: Charlie Killam School, Camrose, Alberta.
INTENT: There is a need for a Full-time temporary French Immersion teacher to fill a leave at Charlie Killam School. This position consists of Grade 7-8 Math and Science, Options and Physical Education. This position will commence March 23, 2021 until June 30, 2021
This position is open to Internal and External Candidates
The ideal candidate will:
- Training and/or experience in French Immersion.
- Have strong communication skills and have a willingness to support French Immersion parents and students as needed
- A passion for promoting and kind an ambassador of the French Language and Culture in the school division.
- Have a major program concentration in the area of Middle School Education methodology courses or equivalent training / experience.
- Have knowledge and / or experience in the areas of outcomes-based design, assessment for learning, differentiated instruction and inclusive education
- Be proficient with technology and 21stcentury learning
- Be dynamic, energetic and passionate about working with student learners
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and relational skills with children
- Possess excellent classroom management skills
- Be a team player and work collaboratively with others
- Indicate a willingness and ability to be involved in extra-curricular activities and all aspects of the overall school program.
For further information please contact Jerrit Brandt, Principal at: email@example.com
This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Please email your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org In the subject line indicate the position you are applying for: Charlie Killam – FTT Teacher
Please visit our BRSD website – “Application Process” to print, complete, and scan these documents to your portfolio:
- Records Disclosure
- Confidentiality Undertaking
- Cover letter
- Degree transcripts
- Reference letters
Successful candidates will be required to submit both:
- Criminal Records Check including the Vulnerable Sector (City police or RCMP) and an
- Intervention Record Check (Child and Family Services) to Human Resources Department within 30 days of hire date.
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.