Summer Off Campus
Off-Campus Interview Questions
Off-Campus Parental Consent
Off-Campus Parental Information and Consent Letter
Off-Campus Student Information
Off-Campus Student Learning Plan
Off-Campus Student Worksite-Workstation Safety Orientation
Off-Campus WCB Coverage and Insurance for Students (letter to employer)
Off-Campus Work Agreement
1. Evaluation of RAP students to be completed after 125 hours.
2. Evaluation of Work Experience students to be completed towards end of August (when student has completed work experience).
3. Summer Off-Campus Student worksite injury reporting:
- To report a student worksite injury, refer to the Injury flowchart.
- The employer must complete an Injury Report on any injured student.
- The student must complete a Student Injury Report.
For more information contact:
Clayton Roe, Off-Campus Coordinator
Alternatively, contact Richard Payne