The Technology department strives to provide and support technology services that are directly connected to 21st century learning and current outcomes. Technology is an integral part of everyday life for the students of our division and we believe that their time at school should be no different. We believe that teaching digital citizenship skills is fundamental in preparing students for the rest of their lives.
Our divisional network is built on standards based solutions while maintaining flexibility to allow for a diverse range of needs.
The technology department works very closely with all other departments within the division to provide a vast array of services. Below is a list of the most common services that are offered.
- All technology purchasing
- Planning and implementation
- Network account administration
- Library systems
- Student information system
- Maintenance / Technology Service request system
- Google services
- Network based backups
- Transportation systems
- Wireless Networking
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Telephony
- Video Conferencing
- Desktop service & support
- Infrastructure support
- Distributed file & print services
- Smartboard implementation & support
- Projector implementation & support
- Interactive projection systems & support