Programs & Services
We take pride in the many aspects of our program at Bawlf School. We have:
- a very strong academic emphasis and a corresponding success rate to support it.
- programming that focuses primarily on the core courses
- opportunities to participate in a number of non-core subjects at the junior/senior high school level.
- ECS & elementary students that receive single graded instruction in all core subject disciplines.
- a beginning Band program for grades 5 and 6.
- French instruction in grades 4 to 6
Other courses include:
- French is offered at the high school level.
- a junior high timetable containing daily Phys Ed, Health, Outdoor Education, leadership study and the choice between Band or Theatre Studies
- Home Economics and Industrial Arts instruction for Grades 7 to 9 at Camrose Composite High School one morning per week
- single-course, direct teacher instruction for all Diploma Exam subjects
- team-teaching partnerships with ADLC (Alberta Distance Learning Centre). Students are also able to explore a variety of courses specific to their individual interests via on-line instruction
- Work Experience and RAP (Registered Apprenticeship Program).
- The Green Certificate program allowing to earn credits out-of-school hours in agriculture related studies such as Cow-Calf Beef Production, Equine Technician and Field Crop Production.