Vision, Mission and Beliefs
Every Student, Every Day, a Success.
The Battle River School Division, in collaboration with our communities, will support every student to be a lifelong learner and contributing member of society.
- Every student can learn.
- Our fundamental purpose is to promote student learning, growth and understanding.
- Everyone will be treated with dignity and respect in a safe and caring environment.
- Positive relationships build healthy, resilient students and staff.
- When a student is in need we will provide support.
- We will support every student to the best of our ability every day.
- All staff must be skilled, committed and dedicated to their own continuous learning.
- Optimal learning occurs when it is engaging, meaningful and active.