Family School Liaison
The Family School Liaison Program offers free emotional and behavioural support services to Division students and their families. Any student experiencing difficulties at home or at school is eligible for this program.
Family School Liaison Workers (FSLW)
- Provide education and counselling to children, youth and parents to help them positively manage challenging issues and events.
- Offer support services to students, families and/or groups focusing on safety, mental well being and the healthy development of children.
- Enhance personal strengths and coping skills.
- Ensure that students and families seeking assistance are involved in the decisions that affect their lives.
- Involve appropriate community agencies by providing referrals.
Referrals to the FSLW program may be made by:
- Individual Students
- Family Members
- School Staff
- Community Agencies
Contact the school directly to speak to the FSLW (Family School Liaison Worker) or:
Family School Liaison Program Contact
Coordinator of Division Supports and Services
Phone: 780-672-6131 Ext. 5270